Our website uses its own and third party cookies in order to improve navigation services. You may reject or disable cookies through your browser options. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use.
For the purposes of the cookies Policy "to continue browsing" means to click on any button, check a box or website link; download any content or to scroll.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites, such as this. Cookies allow these websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer it can be used to recognize you.
Depending on your stay and the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are used, there are several types.
So initially cookies may be "of session" which expire when the user stops browsing and closes the computer, and "permanent" which expire when they have fulfilled the function for which they are designed or when the user deletes them.
Similarly, depending on the purpose for which it is used, cookies can be:
- Analytical cookies.- Analytical cookies collect information to evaluate your use of the Web and the general activity of the same. Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data in order to understand and optimize the use of Web Site.
- Social cookies.- Cookies required for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Discus, etc...). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page.
- Affiliate cookies.- Affiliate cookies allow tracking of visits from other websites with which our website has an affiliation agreement.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies.- Advertising and behavioral cookies collect information about your preferences and personal choices on the website. They allow adjusting the content of advertising for it to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.
- Cookie techniques.- LThe cookie techniques are strictly necessary for the use of this website, they allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of different options or services it has there.
- Personalization cookies.- These are the cookies that allow users to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in the terminal or that the user defined. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, selected design content, geographical location of the terminal and locale from which you access the service.
- Cookies from third parties.- In some Web pages third-party cookies can be installed that allow you to manage and improve the services offered.
What type of cookies does this website use?
1. Google Analytics
Our site uses Hotjar (third-party analytical cookies in nature), an analysis service owned by Hotjar Ltd., which analyzes the online behavior of users and visitors to our website and provides information about how to improve the user experience in the website and how to improve performance.
Also, our website also uses HubSpot (third-party analytical cookies in nature), an analysis service owned by HubSpot, Inc. which facilitates the creation of opportunities through the user's browsing habits.
4. Linkedin Widgets
Furthermore, our website also uses LinkedIn Widgets (social cookies from third parties), a service owned by Linkedin Corporation whose function is to control the interaction with social widgets within our website.
5. Facebook Connect and Facebook Social Pluggins
Also, our website uses Facebook Connect and Facebook Social Plugins (social cookies from third parties), a service owned by Facebook, Inc. whose function is to control the interaction with social widgets within our website.
6. Twitter Button
Our website also uses Twitter Button (social cookies from third parties), a service owned by Twitter, Inc. whose function is to control the interaction with social widgets within our website.
7. Google+ Platform
Furthermore, our website also uses Google+ Platform (social cookies from third parties), a service owned by Google, Inc. whose function is to control the interaction with social widgets within our website.
To manage the activity of cookies from your computer, you can block them or delete them. Otherwise, navigating the website constitutes acceptance of the use of the same as the above.
To carry out the management of cookies must follow the instructions below:
Mozilla Firefox: Select Tools from the menu, then Options. Click the Privacy tab. Check or uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" or "tell websites you do not want to be tracked" depending on the version of your browser window.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: Select Tools from the menu and then Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab. Select the desired setting and press the advanced settings. Check "Override automatic cookie handling". After checking "Enable" or "Disable".
Google Chrome: Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. Select Settings and click Show advanced options. In the Privacy section click the Settings button content. Choose the cookie settings you want.
Apple safari: Select Safari from the menu, then Preferences. Click the Privacy panel and choose the cookie settings you want.
Opera: Click the Opera menu and select Settings. Click Options and select the advanced tab. In the options on the left select Cookies. Choose the settings you want.
BROWSERS MOBILE DEVICES
IOS: From the Home screen, select Settings. Select Safari and click OK Cookies. Choose your preferred settings.
Android: Start the browser application. Click the Menu button. Select the More option and then Settings. Check or uncheck Accept cookies.
Windows phone 7: From the Home screen, click the right arrow. Go to Settings and select Internet Explorer. Check or uncheck Accept cookies.